Pallet Mole Racking:
- Works on first-in-first-out (FIFO) and last-in-first-out (LIFO) storage & picking methods.
- Easy to operate – i.e. allows forklift drivers to pick & pack in the warehouse, while the mole is in operation.
- Gentle on goods, thus damage to stock is minimized.
- Versatile range, ensuring that the Pallet Mole Racking system can carry & transport a wide range of weights & sizes
- Optimisation of storing, loading and retrieving
- Optimisation of space
- Efficient organisation of the warehouse
- Maximum adaptability to existing drive-in structures